Friday, August 27, 2004

Poker? I hardly knew her!

I'm pretty annoyed at the moment. Partialy because I haven't played nearly enough poker in the last week, partially because when I do I keep getting beaten by small pocket pairs, and partially because I just typed up a huge post and it all got deleted before it got published and now I don't really want to re-type it all. Suffice to say this will again be a short post. I won't be able to post again until late next week due to a business trip I have to be going to in Brisbane from Sunday. Should be very dull and long. What fun. At least I don't have to pay for it I guess.

Quick plug for
Tao of Poker, the poker stylings of Dr. Pauly. This blog is a must on the poker landscape, and reads very easy. I like his sense of humor, and can highly recommend you to have a quick read over there and see what you can find. Try his Hilton sister's challenge - if you dare! No, it's not really that scary but worth a shot.

Thanks to everyone who helped contribute to the "Princess Bride" quote-a-thon below. My faith in humanity is now restored by knowing this movie is stil a favourite of so many. When I have kids, they will be watching this movie every weekend.

Good luck to all for the MMPBT, my booby prize still stands for the last placed player, whom ever that may be. And again well done to Pacific Poker for coming to the table so to speak. They have done a great job in making up for their mistakes.

There have been some great posts recently from the blogs I have listed on the side you should have a look around, I try to on a daily basis.

Cheers

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'll hook you up with a link back ASAP!!! Best of luck with your blog. I dig the theme... :)