Monday, May 23, 2005

The Return

Wow, blog wise May has been a lean month. I have had 3 major projects at work come to an end at work, which kept me busy enough, as well as a rushed trip back to my home town to plan a wedding in three days. Very busy as you can understand, and naturally everything is running over budget. I will elaborate on this trip later.

For now, I just wanted to drop by and say I am still playing poker, still intend on updating this blog regularly, and will get to my commemorative 100th post and dedication to the bloggers out there who have helped me get there (in one way or another). I am just far too short on time at the minute - and I have 2 weeks worth of poker blog reading to catch up on!

1 comment:

AlCantHang said...

I was a little worried you gave up after post 100.

Keep up the good work.