Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can You Hear Me Now?

Pappas: Last time you had a feeling I had to kill a guy, and I hate that... It looks bad on my report.
"Point Break"

I am an idiot. A few months ago I switched to moderated comments on this here blog, and then proceeded to never check for any comments to moderate. Yesterday by chance I came across the last six months worth of messages that had never been read or allowed to appear on the relevant posts. Admittedly, this wasn't a huge number in the thousands, but still some people had taken enough time to read my words and post their own, and they were being unintentionally ignored.

I even started to wonder why all the comments had dried up. Sorry guys, put this down to me not knowing what the hell I was doing, and now all is fixed. I went through the archives and read all the comments I had not previously and tried to delete all the spam posts, but I think a couple got through. I would like to answer all the comments made, but I think some of them are a little past their used by date by now.

Rest assured, all comments from now on will be read and dealt with promptly. I now have a lot of reading to catch up on and I will be updating the links on the side. I would write more right now, but I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

No comments: